Reviews (38)My sweet gal, Ariana it has been so nice to meet you. You have such a fun, sweet and honest personality and you have lovely Pieces as well, nicely packaged, and, really appreciate it! I will definitely see you soon! I reached out to the seller because the condition of some of the items were not acceptable so she blocked me
It’s quite all right because I wouldn’t shop with her again but wish her the best of luck My new sweet friend, so enjoying our chitter chatter your beautiful pieces, your kind heart, it’s so nice to work with people who are just real 🥰 was brand new in box. perfect quick shipping Love everything!!!
Thank you so much 😊 Love all my items! Thank you so much for a fun show! Love all my items! Thank you so much for a fun show! Love all my items! Thank you so much for a fun show! Love all my items! Thank you so much for a fun show! What a wonderful human. Thank you for my amazing pieces or clothing but also for the warmth and kindness you exude❤️ Thank you Ariana gorgeous clothes! An amazing new seller ! I am looking forward to your future shows ! Great prices fast shipping every thing was perfect !!!!