Reviews (1,734)Arkollab did it again! I’m so happy with this Louis Vuitton piece. It arrived in beautiful condition and was exactly what I was hoping for. I really appreciate how accurately Arkollab represents their items and how much care goes into the overall buying experience. Their lives are always fun, the selection is incredible, and I’ve found some truly special pieces through them. Another fantastic purchase and another item I’m excited to add to my collection! 💖✨ Another amazing purchase from Arkollab! This Louis Vuitton charm is even cuter in person — the colors are beautiful, the details are so fun, and it arrived exactly as represented. I absolutely love finding these unique, collectible LV pieces with Arkollab. As always, everything was packaged with care and the entire experience was wonderful. Eyen and the Arkollab team continue to make shopping with them so much fun. I’m thrilled with this one! 💖✨ Love my Celine Luggage Python bag ❤️ Thank you Arkollab Right on point with description. Thank you so much Arko team. Thank you! Arrived quickly and in beautiful condition I was so excited to snag this bag and it was a very easy experience. Everybody was reasonable honest with condition and also honest with what they could do with the price. I felt good about my purchase. Item came in pretty quick and packaged very nicely. Condition was amazing, so definitely will be ordering again from arkollab- thanks team!! My daughter loves it! The kelly looks amazing Thank you for the gorgeous Chanel jacket 🧥 I love it 😍 Eyen has great taste in luxury❤️ As described and fast shipping Thank you, Arkollab! Couple months ago, I’m just a viewer on your facebook page!! Now, I got to own one of your luxury pieces! I am very happy with my purchase. I hope my boyfriend will buy me more! Jk!🤞🤞🤞 Beautiful bag - honest seller, exciting shows and great prices - thank you C19 has a weird smell and very dirty inside. One of my best hauls yet 🥹so glad I picked up the Loewe sunnies after all. They are so sick. The Dior paperboy hat is soooo fab. I can’t wait to style it with my new Dior bag. Thank you! Absolutely thrilled with my adorable Louis Vuitton polar bear pouch from Arkollab! It is even cuter in person and arrived in beautiful condition. Arkollab always finds such fun, special pieces, and this one is no exception. Excellent service, careful packaging, and another wonderful buying experience. I love it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another fantastic purchase from Arkollab! My Louis Vuitton charm and earrings are both gorgeous and arrived exactly as described. Everything was beautifully packaged, and the quality is amazing. Arkollab is always so much fun to shop with—great pieces, great service, and another purchase I’m thrilled with! ✨💖 Exactly as described. Brand new! Beautiful bag ! Thank you! Beautiful brand new bag. Thank you! Great and very good condition