Reviews (103)🔥shirt and got it fast. Thank you Great seller! Everything arrived fast, was packaged really well. Super smooth transaction, and I’ll definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Gave me a great deal and pop was just as described. Super happy with my purchase and packaging was amazing! Thank you! Very happy With my purchase first ever pop I bought and was so excited. Came in Pristine condition and was so excited to start my collection thanks to Luna !
Super pop Fast shipping Would buy from seller again Plastic insert is cracked and has scuffs that weren’t shown but overall satisfied with the product. everything was packaged great and the seller was a great woman and did me right on deals So sweet and amazing packaging and shipping
Amazing. Rare pop super cool and packed extremely well with a hand written thank you and free stickers. Thank you so much! Product was exactly as listed. Great condition and the packaging was excellent. Thank you for the stickers and the written note. Will be purchasing more from yall. Highly recommend! item was extremely well priced and packaged Great deal on the pop I purchased! Very nice person and will work with you on price! Highly suggest ❤️ Thank you SO much Luna. Love all the Funko’s and it was packaged perfectly! Thanks for the stickers! I appreciate you. Awesome thank you. Made for the perfect 13 year anniversary present. Excited to add these to my personal collection! I will definitely be returning for more in the near future. I enjoyed being part of your live, great vibes and lots of fun.
Thank you so much!🤝
Fast shipping, great condition, packaged with care💯 Amazing pop and seller!! She helped me complete my set and packaged pop perfectly!! Will def recommend her shop and will be doing business again!! TY so much!!! I can’t say enough!! She’s an amazing seller!! Literally shipped next day and it arrived in just a few days!! In absolute PERFECT condition and packaged so well!! ILY thank you for getting her for me!! Don’t hesitate to purchase, she’s exceptional!!! ❤️🫶🏼😘 pop came in great condition and fast shipping great seller will buy from again packaging abs shipping was perfect and fast thank you