Reviews (1,602)Honest solid folk. Everything is legit. Thank you for the amazing giveaway and awesome shows ✨️ Amazing 30th givvy!!!! Pulled the scraggy IR :) Fun time ripping. thanks for adding both the FURs to the Master Set. Thank you for the Eevee promo! Love your streams!!! Had extra pokemon theme stickers out in my order with a very kind note! So blessed to have found this streamer always looking out for his community. Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you! Awesome streamer and such a nice little package with some extras. Would recommend 100%! Thanks!! If I could give 6 stars I would! Had first time buyer magic and hit 3 times on the Japanese 30th Anniversary Pokemon packs. As a first time buyer I got a cute AR and stickers. Everything was packaged neatly and safely. Arri is great at his streams and making sure the customers are taken care of! A+ seller Givey came extremely fast. Check out arripkmn shows. Great stuff. 5 stars all around!!! Well packaged and had a lot of fun watching you rip my items! TY AGAIN ILL BE BACK love the show!!! thank you for the giveaway and thanks for treating everything with care !! Thank you!!! Shipping was super fast and I love the sticker! Everything as described. Quick. Well packaged. love it. Great stream! Cards arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you! I was very appreciative of how nice he was to me, I am a mom who doesn't know much of anything about pokemon but have 4 boys who love it so I was trying to get some things for birthdays (maybe some Christmas) and some other whatnot users were very dismissive of me and just talked to me like I was an idiot (which I understand I am when it comes to this but just needed some help with how to buy packs that aren't opened) Thank you very much I'm sure they will be so thrilled with them! Thank you so much for the r givvy! W! Steams!🙌