Reviews (96)Thank you so much! They are adorable 😍 Thrilled with the gorgeous vintage finds I purchased at the shop of these two pretty smiling ladies! Very cute little pot and was wrapped so well! Ohhh my I LOVE my items I would give you 10 stars if I could All purchases were perfectly packaged and delivered on time and as described. Great treasures and great seller! Thank you This mother-daughter duo have exceptional taste ! well curated shows with something for everyone. thanks so much! This mother-daughter team always have very unique finds that keep me coming back for more! They source from various places, so, always a great selection of home decor & ephemera. I make Christmas sticks wall decor, so, I source from Arrowroot, in trinkets & tiny ceramic animals, teapots, etc to hang from sticks w/twine. I Highly recommend their shows! Friendly & beautiful souls. it is so beautiful and wonderful!! fast shipping, arrived in perfect condition. Thank You so very much! amazing selection, terrific sellers, top notch packaging 📦 👌 Shipped super quick as described thank you
Thank you for the giveaway!! I appreciate you 😊😊 I love everything! Appreciate you shipping them with care! Great packaging & fast shipping My postcards are just perfect and beautiful. I appreciate your cooperation in making the purchase happen. Your communication was great. Thank you!!!! Everything arrived in great condition, thank you! - Jan Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ These labels are so colorful & really pop! Love all your items, thanks Girlies! PS: I’m making a sign out of mine for my motorhome. I’ll post