Reviews (79)ABSOLUTELY AMAZING it looks even COOLER in person!! It was so fun to watch you draw it on stream. Thanks so much for doing such an awesome job. Wow, just WOW! Incredible artist more people should know about! I am so happy to add this to my collection. Such a nice piece It looks so good in my collection
awesome sketch cards, worth more than $5 each for sure. thank you so much, my wife loved her stitch and angel your art is sooo clean!! I've collected many sketch carda, but yours looks super neat. thank you. very pleasant and great communication. talented and enthusiastic. created some unique sketches and just very pleased!! Buy with confidence! Great artist with a quick turnaround. The colored sketch card of Knightfall Bane came in quickly and safely! It looks AWESOME as the previous sketch cards I bought from artby_rk! Many thanks as always! I'm very happy with my sketch card! Amazing work! Awesome artist and even better person on this platform. A+++ artist & seller Fantastic artist! Happy to support such a young artist and wishing them all the best on their journey!!!! Super cute and really fun! Thanks so much for the art! This artist has the most insane talent. I sent her pictures of my three pups and when she sent me the pictures of what she had done I sobbed (and this was before the sketches were even complete! She captured their SOULS though her work. She’s so sweet and so special. Don’t sleep on this artist! She’s worth 10x more than what she’s charging! Absolutely stunning Sketchcard, fast and safe shipping, I will be back 🙌❤️🔥 Sooo good such a nice person the best drawing I have ever seen Beautiful card. Great artist and super nice. Sketch cards came in quickly and safely! They look AWESOME as well as the group sketch of all characters drawn by artist! Many thanks! Amazing work, quick shipping and great communication. What a lovely piece in the collection from a incredibly talented artist. 10/10 Flawless. honored to have it on the wall thank you!!!!!!❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥Thanks for the kind review!! I’m really happy you enjoy my work. I really appreciate your support! 😊🔥