Reviews (88)Sweet seller, fast shipping and items as described. Thanks for the giveaway! Such a patient and kind seller. Thank you! Such a cute book arrived perfectly Super pleased with my books! They shipped so fast and were in great shape! So quick and so many wonderful new to us items!!! I’ll definitely be a return customer! So super cute! Thank you so much! Such a sweet host and person! She donated all show profit and tips to another seller who has cancer. SO KIND!! and love my purchases! Arrived quickly and everything was in great shape as described. Fast shipping and good packaging Great seller with fast shipping! Great packaging Thank so much! 😊 So fast! I feel like I just bid on these and they’re already here!! Thank you Haley! Very fast shipment and great quality DVDs. Thanks Haley. Great items!! Looking forward to buying more. Thank you!!! I loved my items so much!! As described and well-packaged! Great seller! Packed perfectly and arrived quick! Thank you friend 💕💕 Well-packaged and as described! Thank you so much! Haley went above and beyond beyond adding an extra figure to my package because she noticed a spot on the one I purchased. Even though o told her it was totally ok! That was so sweet!