Reviews (183)Love my book so much! And I love her shows! Such good vibes and fun chats 🥰 Great children’s books at $2 ea! Fast shipping Great seller! Awesome packaging and fast shipping! Thank you! Excellent Seller! Great books! Thank you! I received my order, as usual it was on time and securely wrapped. The five items inside the box were carefully wrapped. All five of the books are in such good shape, if you didn’t know better, you would think they are brand new. I shop from this seller often. She has a great inventory that is reasonably priced. She is willing to look through her books to find a specific book you might be looking for. She does all this with a pleasant attitude. A+ Seller! Great quality books and fast shipping! Thank you! Everything was perfect! Thank you! Packaging was wonderful! Book came as described!
Love the books we got from you! Enjoyed your show and you are so kind. Thank you so much! You are so thorough with your shows and displaying the books! Books arrived just as you described! Thanks for some amazing deals! So beautifully packed, thank you for the amazing deals on these books! My library is growing thanks to you <3 Thank you for my recent haul of educational books! 📚 Thank you for the amazing finds!! 😃 I received my order of 10 books today. They arrived on time and they were packaged securely to prevent damage during transport. All of the books were in fantastic condition. They all looked practically brand new. I was impressed with the variety of books. The books included several first discovery books, several non fiction books about: Spirals in Nature, The Honey Bee, and other non fiction books with fantastic illustrations. The books had lift the flaps and a shine the light books. I love to shop from this salesperson because she has a wonderful inventory that is fairly priced. If you have not shopped from this seller give it a try. You won’t be disappointed. Books in great condition! Great experience with this seller! Packaged well and arrived quickly. Arrived super fast and in perfect condition! Thank you! Love the books so much! Thank you. 😊 Always so in love with our books when they come in! Thank you so much 😊
Shipping is very fast and always packaged to perfection. Best book selection! Thank you girl🧡 I received my order yesterday. It was on time and wrapped securely to prevent. Damage during transport. All the books I ordered are in perfect condition without any flaws. Thank you for remembering that I was looking for Usborne books. The other books you showed me are wonderful. I will be a constant customer because you seem to know your buyers and you look for the type of books they are interested in. Absolutely loving "Where The Wild Things Are" Thank you for my recent book haul!