Reviews (81)Thank you so freaking much! 😁😁💓💓💓 So freaking cute! I love everything!! I always love buying from her she’s amazing! Tysm for everything 😁😁 Love my resin kitty and ghosts! thank you so much!!! so beautiful I love everything I received!!❤️❤️❤️😍😍💎🔮 I'm so happy with him he's so amazing. great pricing, effective packaging and amazing vibes. Thank you so much , always amazing deals!!!! 😁 You’re an awesome seller love!!! 💕 Keep it up!! 🙌🏻 Very awesome , thank you for the great deal! ty so much for the givvies love the stones and sticker's ❤️ All items ordered came in well packaged , nicely wrapped, all items were as described and in great condition i will reoreder feom this seller and will deffenitly recommand her to others as well. over all i am ( :HAPPY:) THANK YOU. A+++ seller this girls stuff is gorgeous and worth every penny. thank you for packing my order so well!! will buy from again. awesome seller always greAt deals and fast shipping Great seller as always. Will buy from again and again one of the best sellers on whatnot fast shipping friendly and always kind way better than I thought grandma loves the cat I am so very grateful for this giveaway. Means so much to me. Such an awesome seller, packager, shipper and above all human being. Thank you so much! 😊 10 ⭐️’s!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 hooked me up I told her my budget and she helped me find items in my budget she bundled everything I purchased and ran it as one bid. thank you so much! I thought I rated this already but thank you ! Excellent seller as always! She’s accurate, precise and you definitely know what you’re getting. My package was wrapped extremely well and fast shipping. Will definitely buy from again and again. Such a loving and caring person has wonderful products!! Thank you so much for the givy!! 🥰🥰🥰