Reviews (102)FREAKING AWESOME SELLER!! If you have not bought from her… you are seriously missing out!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Great stuff! Thanks so much! 🐓❤️ I love all my purchases from here! Patty aka "giggles" is a sweet lady and always has treasures! Y'all need to check out this little hidden corner of WN! Complete hidden gem! Cool finds! thank you for mine!❤️ GREAT FINDS & SUCH GOOD DEALS!!! Thank you!❤️ Thank you beautiful items. Thank you !! you're the best seller ever! Love everything 🤗🤗🤗 OMGEEE LOVED EVERYTHING!!! THANK YOU 💝💝💝💝 !!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 Ty for the lovely items! Love the Lucinda pin! love my super cool items, tysm! Everything was great. Thanks Wow! WOW! WOW. I absolutely LOVE my sterling Silpada bracelet! Gorgeous! Thank you Patty!❤️ Beautiful l love all that I received Beautiful piece of jewelry💜💜 Reminds me of living in NOLA, thank you 😊 I came back after a night of watching a black screen, while over 200 plus folks came in and out raid after raid tip after tip, the next day you did a show, omg I'm so very thankful I did come back, you are a nice lady and gave me so many great items. thank you always love all my items from this sweet seller❤️ I love old stuff and you have some great items great packaging thank you