Reviews (110)Fast shipping!! The seller was super sweet!! Will definitely be buying!! Love my bags they are beautiful thx I absolutely love my crocheted items. you do very good work! I also love my fleece blanket, it's soo soft! thank you! Everything i bought i love. Thank so much! I love it 🥰 super cute bags, and well made too!! thanks so much!! happy with everything i got! great packaging!!
incredible quality handmade bag for an absolute STEAL!! i also love the goodies included in my package 🖤 So cute!! Perfect to hold all my little stuffies! 💕 I absolutely LOVE this bag! It is even cuter in person🥰 thank you so much!💕 Fantastic as always! Thanks for the cute add ons! 🩷 So well-made!! I love all of these. 💕 Quality of item is amazing, live was great and speed of shipping was amazing. If you love hand made items give Ashley you business, you won’t regret it.
I’ve been taking this everywhere and have been getting so many positive comments!! I love all of my earrings & bracelet !! The donut earrings are a little heavy for me, but I haven’t worn dangly earrings in awhile. Ashley’s a sweetheart, and a great woman to buy from! I’d definitely recommend, buy again and I give her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s 😊 Thank you for the beautiful handmade jewelry 💛 love it! would recommend buying from her! so happy with my purchase😊 adorable earrings for a steal! i lovee Thank you! They are beautiful!
such cute handmade jewelry, I love it all !! 💖 The pretty makes you made were even more beautiful in person! 😍 Spot on service & delivery!!