Reviews (501)Thank you so much for all my stuff (wraps,vocals,etc). I love it all. Wow! I’m amazed at the care and thoughtfulness of this package! Everything was so carefully packaged and with the cutest paper and stickers! The confetti 🎉 and everything was just over the top amazing! Thank you so very much. I will definitely be coming back. love the host, great show, love the products, fast shipping love love love everything ❤️ Awesome show and beautiful items! Thank you 🩷 loved all my stuff... great host and fast shipping.. My package was packed so good and I love my free gift. Definitely will be purchasing again ❤️ Thank you again!! Love everything and fast shipping!🫶🏼 Beautiful! I love the pen wraps and so easy to use! Now I have to try mini tumblers! Tysm! the vibe of her shows is fantastic! and she put so many freebies in my package....thank you!! One of my favorite shows. I love hanging out with Ashley and Matt every week. Great items at amazing prices. Fast shipping and everything arrives perfect and packed wonderfully. I'll definitely keep coming back ☺️ Thank you so much! Love love love everything, such a fun show and awesome host🫶🏼 Always a great time in her shows, great products, great prices, and an incredibly sweet person love everything! absolutely love the badge holder! thank you 😊 Love everything... thank you sooooooooooo much... ill be on again for more acrylics.. thank you so much. I love everything in my order great deals , great host, and fast shipping