Reviews (446)Beautiful host, so genuine. Great key charm. I love it. Thank you. MY Girl my Friend so blessed to meet you on What Not guys this seller goes above & beyond to show her love & appreciation to all her buyers she will negotiate on every item mostly & she also packs them & writes on them to protect the buyer from postal service throwing your shit around.! Guys I stand 10 toes down for Ashley she wrote me the most sweet note ever & she really truly just showed her support & love towards her costumers.! That’s love guys.! ❤️🫶🏼❤️ 1 million stars recommended ✨⭐️🌟⭐️🌟 Awesome Seller, A++ , Thank You! Thank you so much for the fast delivery and all the gifts included in with my new purse.
Loved my Bag & packaged well.! Great super nice seller as well & she will negotiate with everyone 5 star 🌟 recommended 🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼 Buyers beware! Instead of having a conversation about the bags problems and being factual about what was spent vs what her profit was. She was blaming and nasty. Wow what a beautiful bag!! Thanks so much Ashley for working with me!! Great price and a great seller❤️I’m definitely coming back to spend my money😊❤️🥰 Fast delivery too!! Love the boots, they’re everything as promised! Packaged with extra care and shipped promptly. I appreciate the gifts 🎁 that’s very sweet of you. Many thanks 🙏 Beautiful Coach Wallet & thanks do much for the handwritten note and gift 💕🫶🏽 Thank you for your gift. I like your shows, your so real. Great items too. Hope to purchase something soon. Very very happy with my purchase. Thanks for the coupons! OMG THESE SHOES ARE SOOOOOO THE BOMB!!! FIT PERFECTLY!!!!! LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH! Loved the show. Love my new shirt! Couldn’t be happier with my first purchase of the floral overalls. Fast shipping too! I love watching and love your authenticity! You deserve all the blessings in the world! Thanks again! ☀️😁💛 Wow! Package arrived quickly and smelled amazing when I opened it. Everything was better than expected. Amazing seller! I got some extra beauty products to boot! Will be back even just for the chat. Thank you! Thanks for the pretty dress, and the lightening fast shipping. The handwritten note is the best ever. You're always so kind and sweet. I love the God in you 🐿🐿 I always love receiving packages from you. 💜 your thank yous and notes! Excellent! Thank you so much! Satisfied customer and a good WHATNOT seller, follow and bookmark for great deals… Thank you for the thank you givies. loved it! 💜 Ive shopped with this girl since she first sttarted selling on whatnot. as always girl 5 star 🌟 review love ya sis