Reviews (182)shipping took a while,but her communication was great. thanks for the great items Awesome seller!! Amazing deals on open supplies!! Thank you!! Awesome seller! Amazing deals on beads and pen supplies! Thank you so much friend!! 3d prints were soooo good! She even threw in my fav Kuzco stickers 🥹 Amazing seller! I love these Toy Story 5 backpacks! I actually like their details better than Doorables! Love the stickers! The silhouette print was a nice touch”extra”! Thanks so much! Love those cube beads! You always have such a great collection to choose from. love all the great beads will be back the pen is amazing too!! The beads are great! Thanks! Beautiful items as always! Thanks so much! Absolutely love the Snow White pen! The beads I purchased are beautiful; I can’t wait to use them on a pen. Thank you for another great purchase! Love the stickers and the free 3D silhouette was a nice bonus! You always have the prettiest beads at great prices! Thanks so much!