Reviews (164)whyyy am I Soo late on ratings!! ad you can tell I love Ashley ❤️ she's amazing always love shopping with Ashley! best deals and amazing products!! Thank you for the givvy!! Nails were perfect and packaged well. Fast shipping, highly recommend! A++++++ Seller! Thank you so much for the nails they are so beautiful! Love the earrings.....Awesome tysm Excellent Seller Highly Recommend 10 stars ⭐️ I love Ashley’s shows. Fabulous nails and such generous giveaways! Super duper recommend. Absolutely LOVE my Bundles. Thank you!!! Congrats on hitting 1K! 🎉 🩷 Ashley is one of the most SWEETEST sellers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on this app! She has so many amazing products at incredible deals and I always walk away with more than I BARGIN'd for!! Thanks so much for the sweet note and surprise in my package! 🥹 Nails and more nails 💅 she also sells earrings and more definitely follow & bookmark 😁 I super love my earrings.. amazing host FOLLOW & BOOKMARK you will not regret it perfect giveaways too thank you sweetie Amazing seller & show.. great quality 💅 nails insanely fast shipping, nails are just as shown, and seller included many freebies. very happy with my deals! Ashley is absolutely amazing! I love all of my purchases from her. Everything is always packaged neatly and with care. The stickers are so cute. Thank you for everything ❤️ Literally one of the sweetest people I know Loves every pair of earrings I received. Will purchase more!