Reviews (112)Everything was exactly as shown. These clothes were “pre-loved” but I swear everything looks brand new! Love it 😍 thank you ❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you!! I love everything and great packaging! the jumbo surprised me I was just bidding to bid lol but it feels like a giant fuzz ball without fuzz!! My fav squish now!💕 The items I ordered were in good condition and the seller was able to work with my schedule to do a pickup. I'm very happy with my purchase So happy with our package ❤️ Fast shipping as described authentic will shop again in future. Thank you Great prices! Lots of care was put into making sure my purchase arrived to me undamaged. Thank you so much!!! all of these were amazing! super cute! Just as described Thank you very much I love my Alo jacket just like described, great seller. Thank you, Good legging & material as described !! 🥰🥰 I’m so happy with my purchase it was handled with care and it’s sooo cute!! Arrived quick and packaged with care! Great customer service, pick up was super quick!!! Absolutely would buy from her again! Thank you!! Finding your show was awesome. Great finds and amazing prices. Everything was exceptional and even better in person. Thank you so much. very good packaging and amazing products!! perfect for my mom’s birthday. I will keep you in mind when searching for a good squishy! Items were in wonderful condition. Process of receiving items was so quick and easy! Will buy from seller again! (:
I'm very happy with this purchase. Was able to arrange for a pickup very quickly. It looks great feels fluffy and arrived quickly and the seller overall is great Thank you so much, you are the best!