Reviews (185)I love everything! Thank you! Love this guy! I love wanderer thank you my GOAT ashypoo love you!!!! He got a lil squished but hes so cute! I'm so happy!! I can't wait to buy more cards Perfectly packaged :) Thank you for the cards! so sweet omg thank you so much!<3 i love itt! came with a tiny rip, but that’s okayy 💞 Lil Alhaitham so smol and adorable. Tysm. 🥺🫶💕 Both came in perfect shape! Thank you for the stickers :) shipped and arrived super fast! also packed well. love that they have my dress up darling merch 🥹💕 Ahhh !! Thank you so much again for thinking about me when getting more chiikawa cards ! First time buyer & W Packaging and fast Shipping 🔥. Came in safely with bubble wrap! Tysm for the Mitsuri acrylic and Kafka mini fig with freebie kafka stickers 🥹🫶 THANK YOUUU ASHH I LOVE IT ALLL!!! 100000/10 tysm for helping me bring my holy grail home! Thank you so much Ashlynn I love him,,, Love them!! Packaged nicely! Thank you so much! Amazing packaging and the item came in great condition!