Reviews (11,407)fast shipping great deal thanks again. Can’t wait for the next show!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Received my package safely! Thank you kind sir🙏🏾 Good value for the prize! A lot of yelling, but that’s OK! super compra los dejaré como adornos de mi habitación 🫶🫶🫶 Hell of a dude I like his personality as I’m buying plus he knows his shit W seller, always Hilarious, great mentality and love watching picking up random shit from you. I’ll always support you. Keep spinning the damn shoes. You’re mad funny and God loves you. Alright stay blessed. Awesome shoes thanks again thrown lovingly onto a trashbag Thank you my boyyy!!! 🔥🔥🔥 funny dude with rare kicks on this app !!! Buy few sample from my homie ones again!!!! This dude know the sneaker game more the most of the streamers here he is funny dude but have a lot history on the sneaker game he legend highly recommended to buy the exclusive shoes he got rare pieces !!! One my favorite streamers on this app sometime I just come to laugh he funny asf …thank you fam keep pushing the hustle my brother !!! 🔥🤘 Very good entertainment very crazy guy Very funny and good time very dissapointed in shipping packaging sent in a bag not even a box and when he showed shoe he never showed what was actually wrong with it bad buisness shoe is all torn and scabbing appart what a waste of $ and time if i could do 0 stars i would I believed they both were going to say anti social club but apparently not I am really sad cuz I didn't get the yellow coach that I won. And I'm outside of the refund window. But whateves its only for entertainment purposes Colin, you are the goat man. Thanks for the awesome del on those Sorel boots sz. 10.5. I’m sure you were trying to get more for these and they would have been worth every penny. I love the boots and I’m glad I popped in your show when I did or I would have missed them. good shoes. the packing was pretty bad tho. just threw them in a bag. no protection. would definitely like a little more care taken with things I'm buying but overall good purchase love watching this guy! not only do you get great deals, but incredible entertainment! Highly recommend!