Reviews (170)thank you so much for the free goodies and everything came in perfectly Bluray was in amazing condition and shipped quickly. A+++ Seller I need better scissors to open your boxes .I almost broke my scissors trying to break into my box to get it out ,but that's a good thing because people won't be able to steal packages .so amazing packing job, also thank you so much for my free goodies and everything came in thank you so much. thank you very much for the VHS movies. if you want some hot quality anime vhs that's not AI slop buy from Atillioaprile. i love them and thank you! a+ seller 5 stars seller! would definitely buy from again! thank you very much until Atillio I missed having this movie on VHS. all the rest of the movies are ones that I wanted. thank you! a+ seller 5 stars seller! would definitely buy from again! thanks, Joe thank you so much Atillio, all the figures are really great shape. great condition on everything my mom loves them. she's very happy with everything. A plus seller And fives star seller! would definitely buy from again. very fast shipping. thank you very much, Joe great condition items. all nicely bubble wrapped packaged great. super fast shipping. thanks for lotr stuff. my mom loves it. a+ seller 5 stars seller! would buy from again in heartbeat. thanks, Joe such awesome / radical stuff, thanks Atilio. I love it all. just got done doing an unboxing with them. super fast shipper. would definitely buy from again. A+ seller 5 star seller! thank you so much, Joe such awesome anime VHS, thanks a Atilio. I love it all. super fast shipper. would definitely buy from again. A+ seller 5 star seller! thank you so much, Joe Great seller to deal with!!! Very kind person One of the best sellers on the platform, fantastic experience all around. Great seller !!!! Highly recommended, super cool guy!!!! Awesome Joe Figures and a Very Fun show!!! Thank you 🙏 Couldn’t be happier. Great seller! Great deals. Fast shipping. Fast shipping! As shown in show! Awesome as always! awesome thank you so much. 🦕💜 thank you so much everything is perfect thank you so much everything is perfect