Reviews (182)Great items. Fabulous seller. Thank you for the extras. Very sweet of you. Fast shipping. Always so sweet, love her. Thank you again!!! ❤️ 💕 💗 💖 🙏🙏😊😊 Tysm for the givy I love it 💕I am so happy you love it! 💗 Tysm 🫶🏼💖You are welcome! Hope to see you again soon 💗 Amanda is the best! She is so thoughtful! 💜Kim, you are always so incredibly sweet! 🥹💜 Thank you for taking the time to leave another kind review. Your kindness and encouragement never go unnoticed, and I’m so grateful for all your support! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you along the way. You were one of my very first supporters here, and I’ll always be grateful that you’ve been along for this journey with me. I appreciate you so much, and I hope you know how much your sweet words mean to me! 💜✨ Super sweet seller ❤️ Thank you for all the pretty jewelry!Thank you so much! I’m so happy you loved all your jewelry! It means a lot having another seller stop by and support my show. Thank you for the sweet review and all the support! 💕✨ Great items and super cute givy and freebies. Thank you so much! 💗 I’m so glad you loved your items and the little extras! Thank you Amanda!! 🤗 Everything was packaged well and I love the note with the extra givyy!! So sweet! I will be back ❤️❤️Tonisha, thank you so much! 🩷 I’m so happy you loved everything, especially the little extra and note! It means even more coming from another seller who understands how much heart goes into all the little details. I’m so glad our paths crossed here, and I’ll definitely be cheering you on too! Can’t wait to have you back! 💕 Definitely my favorite seller.. Always happy with my purchases and givvys. Thank you. You are the best!!! I love opening my packages from you. My girls get so excited too. You’re the biggest sweetheart I know and I’m so glad to also call you my best friend. Your inventory and jewelry are so good- people are sleeping. This one got me! I absolutely love that you and the girls get excited to open my packages—it makes all the little extras and surprises so worth it! 🥹🩷 Thank you for always hyping up my inventory. I’m so grateful Whatnot gave me someone who turned into such a wonderful friend. Love you guys! 💕✨ Amazing seller love my purse and wallet and as always great jewelry pickups from the sweetest seller 🩷Martha, you always know how to make me smile! 🥹💗 I’m so happy you love your new purse and wallet! Bonus you found some more jewelry goodies! 😂💕 Thank you for continuing to come back, support me, and always leave the sweetest reviews. I truly appreciate you, my friend! 💗 thank you again 💓 💖 💗 💛. Thank you! I truly appreciate you continuing to come back and support me. 💕 loved everything like always thank you 😊 🙏 💗 💓 ❤️. I’m so happy you loved everything! 🩷 thank you for all the support and kindness you bring me 💕✨ Fun stickers!Yay!! I’m so glad you loved the stickers! 🩷 Amazing as always 🩷🩷🩷 I would give more than 5 stars if I could Thank you for always being so incredibly supportive 💗 Amazing seller and person. Really cares about her customers. Always great deals to.Thank you for continuing to support me, hang out in my shows, and trust me with your purchases. I’m so grateful for you! 💕✨ Amazing as always. Thank you 😊 Thank you! I truly appreciate you continuing to come back and support me. 💕 Bestie, you’re the best! Thank you for the beautiful AK bag and deals. You are always throwing in extras and I am so grateful for you. I love opening my packages from you. If you haven’t been shopping with atlanta_amanda3, you need to! Follow & Bookmark this gem! You won’t regret it. Bestie!! 🥹💗 You are seriously the sweetest! I’m SO happy you love your AK bag, and knowing you get excited to open your packages makes me ridiculously happy. Thank you for always supporting me, hanging out with me, and for telling everyone else to come join us too! You’re the best and I appreciate you more than you know! 💗✨ Everything was great, such a nice and kind seller. I enjoyed the relaxed calmness of the show and the extra goodies included in my package we cute and thoughtful. I especially appreciate the handwritten thank you note from this seller. Thank you! This is such a thoughtful review—thank you so much! 💗 I’m especially happy to hear that you enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the show. That’s exactly how I want it to feel! I love adding little touches to each package, so knowing you appreciated the goodies and handwritten note means so much to me. Thank you for shopping with me, and I hope to see you back again soon! 💕 Love her show. She’s amazing!Martha!! 🥹💗 You already know how much I appreciate having you in my shows! Thank you for always showing up, supporting me, and making the shows that much more fun. You’re an amazing friend! 💕 First purchase. Great items. Thanks for the extras. Fast shipping. Great seller. Thank you so much! 💗 I truly appreciate you giving my show a chance and taking the time to leave such a kind review. Thank you for the kindness & support you being to your shows and mine! Great seller and so sweet! Always perfectly packaged 🥰Aww, thank you so much! Thank you for continuing to shop with me and for taking the time to leave such a sweet review. I truly appreciate you! thank you friend 🧡 💓 💖. loved everything. Thank YOU, friend! 🧡 I’m so happy you loved everything! It always makes my day seeing you in my shows, and I appreciate you coming back and supporting me again. 💗