Reviews (51)Excellent product and fast shipping Would give 10 stars if I could this guy helped me out with deals I’ve never seen before and probably won’t see again! Thanks again bro great seller with a awesome selection Great interaction and products were what was advertised A+++ items, great show great seller. Thanks Kam, Fast Shipping. Packaged with care. Highly recommend Crazy selection at ridiculous prices. check him out! Great seller and always goes above and beyond ! Awesome show great deals. Amazing seller, every thing came as described! Thanks ATL!! A+, great deals and quick shipping. 👊🏼🐻🎣🕺🪩 Great seller fast shipping
That’s the fastest I think I’ve ever got a shipment. Thanks Awesome seller giving deals to the people shipped fast thank you Kam Great products, super fast shipping! Buy here with confidence! Great seller. Items as described Nice Inventory, fast shipping. Recommend Awesome guy all around! Knows whats good and is a great seller!Beyond appreciate you Kevin! You’re the man and always will be my friend Amazing seller - he goes above & beyond with protecting items so they can withstand USPS!! Bookmark all shows!!! Grace!! You’re wonderful and I greatly appreciate you and the support! Fishing mayor and Grace are the 🐐 Great Seller, Great Show, Highly Recommend Im greatful for you Chris! Great show boss! I appreciate you!!Thank you very much bro!!
I appreciate you a ton! awesome seller awesome product 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Top notch seller , and fast shipping, ,lure came as described, I will continue to purchase from this seller,I greatly appreciate you Sir!
Much appreciation to a fellow Okie!