Reviews (8,717)The sweater I bought is so cute and it came so fast. I will defiantly buy again Pants are so darling! Thank you so much.xo Great item, great seller, and super happy with my purchase! Thank you!!! Pieces are not what I would’ve ever bought. Out dated and not worth the money Alexa never misses 🩷 still my favorite show, and just one of my favorite people. Amazing pieces, amazing conversation and great styling tips❤️ love you Lex! Tank top was so cute! Loved it! 😍 thank you A+++ seller and products ✨️ 😍 💖 💕 love my daydreamer clothing Thank you so so so so so much!
This is my first purchase from you and I love my Daydreamer!! Thank you so much. I will definitely be back to shop with you again 💕 Really cute mini bag. Great gift for grandkids? Free People & Western clothes and accessories at great prices! ✨🤠 Alexis is amazing! So knowledgeable about fashion!! My Daydreamer shirts are so good!! Can’t wait for the next Daydreamer show!☺️ Great buy both are new with tags .Great seller with great stuff. Alexa is literally the sweetest seller! I love her shows and I am so thankful for everything!!!!! So excited to wear it all!! Awesome stuff as always Alexa! Always looking forward to Sundays ❤️😘 Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you Love my items and love the seller! So entertaining to watch and very helpful! LOVE the horseshoe bag charm!