Reviews (74)Very happy with my bundle thank you so much! Will definitely shop againSo happy you loved all your goodies! Hope to see you again soon! My treasures arrived quickly and were securely wrapped. For a nice variety and good prices visit her often!Thank you for the kind review. I’m so happy you’re pleased! good packing ...happy with my purchaseGlad everything showed up safely! Thank you bunches. What a wonderful assortment of neat things! I couldn't be happier! My stuff came packaged soooo perfectly. I will absolutely be back to shop again! 🙏🍀I’m so glad everything arrived safely! Beautiful dolls thanks so much ! Wonderful show 🩷So happy you were pleased! Absolutely love the doll, thank you! 💕I’m so glad you loved her! Thanks for letting me know! Absolutely amazing seller and items and Great prices!!! Thank you lovely host, lovely show, and AWESOME goodies! 💝💝💝Thank you for this kind review! I just figured out how to find them. 😬😆 Thank your for the beautiful Jewelry ✨✨✨✨✨✨ absolutely amazing packing! and I had an extra "thank you" surprise. Great deals. Unique items. Fast shipping. Host is very interactive with buyers. Check out all future shows / events. 🌷Thank you bunches for the kind words! 🥰 Exactly as pictured and shipped fast! Thank you so much. 10/10!Thank you so very much! Let me know if there are other kinds you are looking for. I have 600 in all I’ve inherited. Will take several shows to go through them all. girlfriend loved it! will be back! I absolutely love my mystery box! 🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼❤️ I can't wait to display it in my show.. thank you so much! Another great purchase in the books. Thanks Granny as always. It was a great shopping experience. 🥰💕 Thanks Granny, as always love,Love my order! And you are just the sweetest with packaging! 🥰💕Thanks Granny! See you soon. Great streamer! Packaged well, products as described. Amazing items and seller. A+++++ I will be returning thankyou I love it thank you it’s beautiful 🤩