Reviews (2,304)thank youu! the stickers are so cute!! Third time purchasing and Jas never disappoints! Her prints are one of a kind and have been my go too for gifts and personal merch. Thanks girl 🩷 I really love the stickers, but unfortunately one didn’t show up so I don’t know what happened Stickers came in perfect condition, thank you so so much! They’re so cute!!! First off- Packaged to perfection 🤗 thank you so much. Great deals and host 🤗🤗 Loved the stickers! Excited to add shrekiana to my collection 🥹 LOOOVE the tote bag and stickers 😭🫶 they are so cute and well made! I highly recommend!!! Thank you for the sticker givvy!🩷 Thank you so much love my new stickers!!! love my cute new tote bag!! soo adorable and amazing quality! if you haven’t gotten a tote bag, makeup pouch or t-shirt from atxjasmin yet, you NEED one!!❤️❤️❤️ thank you sm for the freebies and my sonnys queen 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the givy!! Such a fun show! Thank you