Reviews (36)Cute outfit! Fast Shipping! Thank you! 😊 Beautiful clothes clean and great quality!! will be buying again from this seller in future!! very pretty, great quality, and speedy delivery!! Always pleased when I order from this sweet seller! 🫶🏻 fast shipping!! happy with my purchase! perfect. as described and shown. Great host!!!Thank you so much for your purchase & Kind words 🫶🏼 great condition, clean, swift delivery im very pleased! Came fast and as expected Thank you for the review!🫶🏼 Awesome seller + great pieces! I will be back🤍I mean We’re basically friends at this point? 😅
Thank you for the review! Hope you & your sweet baby enjoy your pieces!🫶🏼 Amazing!! Thank you so much! 😊 Loved my items .. Thank you Thank you so much for the review. I appreciate you shopping with me!! Quick shipping and exactly what I was expecting!! Definitely will buy again from this seller!! Thank you for your review Mrs. Rico🫶🏼🫶🏼