Reviews (605)My granddaughter loved the crystal. Thank you! I love shopping here, but I really love just hanging out & seeing all the great finds Ms. Cynthia shows 🫶 a truly beautiful person!! Loved it all they are so kind and do a great job keep up the good work love the jewelry I really enjoyed your show & my items. Thank you! Great items! Great gifts! Thank you! What a great time! Great deals! Thank you! Mrs. Cynthia & her husband used to run a cat rescue and that big heart of hers shines in her show. I love coming on just to hear her talk about any & everything.. beautiful gems from a beautiful soul 🥰 Love my ring! Thank you Cynthia! 🩵 Really enjoyed digging through the photos with you! so much fun! I hope you pop on with more some time! Item never arrived and seller has not responded to my concerns about the missing items. I won a sterling silver earrings, a nice necklace and a parrot earring for a lower price than she might have thought it should have gone for and those were the missing items. Would not recommend buying from this seller. Don’t waste your time. Seller is untrustworthy and unreliable. Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ Beautiful finds, thanks again I’m so happy! Even more pretty in person, seller is so so kind and wonderful! Thank you so much for all these wonderful trinkets and goodies!!! So fun shopping with you, absolutely lovely shop and seller is so kind! Much love! I snagged some unique earrings from this wonderful seller. Tysvm 🫶 So pretty will be perfect for my projects Great items and prices thank you I love everything! Thank you so much for all of my amazing pieces! Love this seller! Her and her hubby are a great team! Excellent packaging job! Love everything! TYSM ❤️🫶🏼❤️