Reviews (287)I bought this gorgeous bracelet in such excellent condition and fits me beautifully! Thank you so much xoxo 😘 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful item! Fast shipping! Thank you! Absolutely beautiful jewelry!!! Thank you Marie I love everything ❤️🔥❤️ Gorgeous damascene piece! Ty! ✨🍌💕 Love my bangle. Great price! One of the kindest sellers on this entire app!! beautiful Jewelry, great deals!! I highly recommend auntie’s treasures for some great jewelry!! 🥰⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🥰
Absolutely an amazing seller. Everything arrived as seen and showed in show. Packaging was packaged very well. Everything was in great condition A+ number one seller. OMG!! Love my Jewelry ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank You ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Beautiful piece! Can’t wait to wear it!
Thank you so much for the gorgeous necklace!! Marie,you are such a sweet seller .I appreciate you 💕💎I'm so happy you like it! I appreciate you so much and truly enjoy you and your continued support! 🫶💗 Marie is one of the sweetest and has beautiful goodies to choose from! I love her laugh 💙Thank you! I love having you in my shows. Your support means the world to me! 🐱💐 An awesome seller, everything was as described in live show and the shipping was so very fast. And you will find really nice unique stuff in her store. I will be back to buy again. She is an awesome seller once again please give her a follow and I like and go see one of her shows!! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your support 🦋🦋🦋 Amazing Giveaway! Thank you! 😊 💕🫶🏼🥜 Thank you for my beautiful bracelet and the wonderful packaging!! Always amazing items with this beautiful seller!! Thank you!! 🥰🥰🥰 Fabulous purchase, fun bead soup, nicely packaged, shipped quickly. Ty I love this bead soup bag so much! Thank you!! Arrived safe and sound! Thank you! 7 items nothing worked! 😑 Would not recommend .I'm so sorry you are unhappy. Everything was sold as- is, and I showed everything in its current condition. watch is overwond. waste of $50Everything was sold as-is, as seen. I stated several times I didn't know about watches. I'm sorry you are not happy, you could have reached out to me before leaving a poor review. Love my colorful funky necklace! Thank you! 🧡❤️💙💚💜♥️🩷💛🛼🛼 I love my beautiful items!! Shipped securely and fast!! One of the kindest sellers on the platform!! I’ll definitely be back for more!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🩷 Love the necklaces, they are perfect!! Always has beautiful pieces!!