Reviews (58)Thank you for my givy ❤️ 😍 Thank you!No Thank you foe the support 🫶 Awesome seller, as always! Thank you!Thank you for the support can’t wait for you to come back and have your shows 🫶 So cute!!I know I am thanks lol just kidding 🫶 Such a fun live show! And super cute stuff I looove my pens and beads 🥰 can’t wait for the next show! Yay I am so glad you love them xoxo Great seller! Fun shows!!Thank you so much we had a blast with you as well!!! Love love love my magnets!! The cutest stickers and magnets! thank you punkin!Yay 😀 I’m so happy you liked them Best seller on the app!!!Thank you love bugs learned from my friends xoxoxo The cutest little turtles that'll love forever 🩵 thank you so much friend!Yay!!! I loved the turtles love love love everythingSo glad to hear thank you so much for the support as always excited to be a shit show crew member! 🤣 love my stickers! Love them sooo much!! My oldest son (almost 4) is diagnosed with level 2 autism so all the love to you mama!! Yay so glad to hear and big autism momma hugs to you!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
LOVE this seller! I will be back for sure!
Great packaging, fast shipping!Thank you for always coming in and supporting me you are an amazing person and I love you for that My bestie for the restie! Thank you so much! Yayy!! thank you so much for all the things! 🫶 the 🍄's! they will be a cute addition to my all things tiny! Fantastic seller! She shipped everything with care! Always fun in her shows! Highly recommend! Love all my stickers so much!! The cutest earrings ever!! I appreciate you wo much friend! Thank you, Carissa! I love your custom pens and not to mention how awesome a moderator you are for everyone. Keep being awesome and kind! Aww yay thank you so much ☺️ can’t wait to be back in your shows having fun again So in love with my new pens!! I also love that your packages smell good lol!Smell of Florida to you!!!!