Reviews (525)Our first purchase! Thank you so much!!! Leighanne’s stuff is AMAZING! Forever my favorite bamboo brand!
Fun live doing mystery bags, great value, great customer service & fast shipping! Always love my orders from her...her prints are so amazing but this time I got something I havent tried before...bubbles for my girl. Thank u so much again love!! I always will continue to shop with u!! As ALWAYS love my order!! My top favorite bamboo brand & totally in love with these bowbacks!! Thank u so much & I will always continue to be back!! Love ya girl!!🫶😍🫶 Got matching sets with my baby girl of the ghosties & love them!! As always!! Will be posting them up as well. Thank u once again love!!😍🫶 Won 2 blankets for a give away and they are PERFECT! Love the designs you picked out and each boy has already claimed their own!🥰💕 Love everything so much! Thank you!
Leighanne has the BEST BAMBOO! High quality and adorable prints! Omg I love the blanket and the plush is stunning! As always so amazing!!!! Leighanne is the absolute best! Her quality, her designs, EVERYTHING IS AMAZING! Best of the best!! So sweet and giving! Truly amazing prints! Thank you for the givy! Super cute! amazing excalty what I ordered The clothes are so adorable! And the order came in really fast! Thank you so much! This is now my daughters favorite dress! Beautiful high quality and the twirl is amazing! Love the princess print! excalty what i ordered amazing quality