Reviews (332)Fast shipping. Thank you!💕 Omg I am so so obsessed with all my new Sonnys. These were seriously some major ISOs for me, the buyers givy was amazing and freebies HELLO- my footstands and outfits were perfection and all my items were meticulously packaged and came perfect Yay tysm for my sonny’s i love it and tysm for the free fit! Oh my gosh! My new little denim fit AND a necklace, cutest I’ve ever seen. My babies are gonna be fighting for this one. Thank you so much! tysm for the super cute outfit!! 🫰🏽 thank you for my fire givvy and my cute new little baby! i’ll miss your shows! Thank you so much! Seller is so sweet. Thank you so much!!! I love it!! Thank you for the extras too! I appreciate you! such an amazing seller i got a robby for my sisters birthday gift! came packaged amazingly and in perfect condition she also threw in some freebies which was so kind of her! Definitely will be back for more!! shipped super fast & they were packaged well! all so cute & in great condition!! Shipping was well packaged, but unfortunately both sonny’s have a sticky residue on them as well and the head and body do not match on jellyfish! Thank you for an overall good experience! Super fast delivery and perfect condition!
The figures are super cute and arrived in perfect condition. Amazing experience as a first time Whatnot buyer. Ava had great deals. She was very communicative and her shipping was speedy and everything was packed with care, I am extremely happy. Scored some great deals, thank you! 😊