Reviews (21)Awesome seller with amazing items! 🫶🏽 These earrings are so great 👍 But I didn't realize how big they actually were from the live. They actually looked smaller on camera. I'm so glad they aren't heavy on your ear 🙌. They sure are pretty though. Thanks😍Fondly, Phyllis ❣️ ✨️ 💜 🥳 🐞 So happy with my purchase from Aviva!! I purchased a dream collectors bag in excellent condition! Her shows feel like chatting with your girlfriends about life & luxury trade secrets while finding the perfect piece for your collection. You can tell with the quality of items in her shop she takes pride in sourcing only the best! Also, it’s so nice to have a seller doing a live show with gratitude for the ones who are watching and supporting, never any pressure while you shop! These are beautiful. Great seller! Thank you so much ❤️❤️
AVIVA! This came SO fast and they are both in amazing condition. Thank you SO much! Aviva is an amazing seller trutful and products exactly as she describe. Shipping was right away. I recommend her and will be buying more soon Thank you Aviva 🥰🥰 I love wearing my new Fendi bag every day now to work. I get so many compliments on the color. Thanks for my new fall bag and your quality bags. So beautiful!! Thank you so much! I love hanging out with you in your shows. 3rd bag I’ve purchased from Aviva!! It is more beautiful in person!! Great and trusted seller❤️❤️ Smooth purchase and very nice seller. I love my Gucci bag, Aviva is an amazing seller with so much experience. Please give her a try.
Amazing bag in beautiful condition!!! Can’t wait to get the next one❤️❤️ Amazing shoes!! Better in person! Seller is so friendly. Highly recommend. Beautiful Dior bag. Better than described. Well wrapped and super fast shipping. Thank you for the freebie Fantastic seller! Ill definitely be back! Thank you so much. Love the Fendi bracelet. 💕🐝