Reviews (193)Thank you so much!! Love it all! 💚So happy my shopping 🛍️ problem paid off and you got some amazing deals. Maybe I will make a comeback soon with a huge closet clean out and you will have to come. Thank you for your purchase I truly appreciate you. Thank you so much I really love my items !! Thank you for the positive feedback it makes my heart happy ❤️ I loved my items! First time watching her show. So glad I did.🥰 Thank you!!🌸So happy you found us we will need to do another closet clean out in the future I can foresee but not for awhile but will let you know. Thank you so much for your positive feedback ❤️ Awesome! Thanks! 😊 I appreciate your positivity and support ❤️ Items arrived quickly and as described! Great quality and fast shipping! Tysm! 💕💖I appreciate your positivity and support 💕💕 Thanks so much for My AMAZING bundle ❤️💫Thank you for your repeated support and positivity you are an amazing customer 💕💕 Great seller.
Awesome customer and hope you come to next clean out if it happens again because I have a shopping 🛍️ problem lol 😂. Swimsuit is great but the number is pulling off the tshirt :( Shipping and packaging very good.If I missed the number on shirt pulling off you could have reached out and messaged me and I could have helped you out but all you did is leave a bad review. Loved all my items!!🥰Thank you for your support and kind words 💕 Loved my items!!🥰 I really enjoyed the show.🤩Thank you so so much your support means the world to me💗 I absolutely love everything! Love ❤️ making someone smile glad you’re happy with everything. I am truly thankful for your business. Love the Lululemon backpack and Sweater condition. Love ❤️ that you’re happy with the sweater weight and Lulu backpack 🎒 🖤 I try my best to bring the best quality to you for a great price. Enjoyed the Auntie & Niece duo… Fast shipping and great service!We had a blast 💥 bringing you great deals ❤️glad your happy with your purchase it means a lot to us. Thank you!Absolutely 💓glad you like your purchase. sweater I s just so heavyIf you were not happy with your purchase you could have reached out to me and I would have offered you a another sweater or a refund but all you did is leave a bad review. I don’t think that is fair thanks. Thank you girls so much for the givy. I was traveling out of town and didn’t get the opportunity to shop after that night. I look forward to shopping with you all again! Just as described and very timely shipping! Thank you!! I’ll be a repeat customer for sure! The best quality!!! And this seller is so kind!!! super happy there super cute an package came so so cute thank you 🎁Thank you so much for your kind review. Thank you 😊 You’re welcome and hope to see you soon. Loved both items. Thank you so much! Look forward to shopping with you girls again 😊Thank you so so much we appreciate your business and happy you loved your items 💓 Perfect! Thank you! ✨Thank you ☺️ for kind words and repeat business.