Reviews (47)looks so gorgeous in person! loves my claims ty 🤩🤩 thank for the cards my set us coming along nicely! amazing shipping times and great care! very sweet person!! helped me out so much with my set and was willing to dig through all of his cards just to find the one I needed. even included some free sleeves that matched my master set and stuck in an awesome sticker. thank you !!Appreciate the review letitride! Hopefully you get your goal for your master set. I'm always willing to help out if ever you need more cards for your master set 🙂 Amazing service, cards are great! thank you ☺️ Axapollo is a real pleasure to deal with. I love his selection of cards, the rip streams are always fun, and he’s just a wonderful guy! Would buy from again!!! its always an amazing stream and I also got an extra card Always shipps our stuff with care and is an amazing person fun to hang out with on stream and just chill or pick up some cards axapollo is an amazing seller and cares about customers opinions and packages are packed with care and always show up thank you again so much axapollo!!!!! Cards came minty as always :) thanks ax!!! Always amazing packages are always well packaged with care axapollo is always great and always does what he can for his community will always recommend him 100% beautiful givy everything showed up no problems ❤ Axapollo is the main person I go to for my cards they have always come in perfect condition are packaged with care and he is and amazing guy to hangout with on stream if your looking for something specific hell see if che can get it for you he definitely deserves more then 5 stars thank you so much Axapollo awww thanks so much Catnip! Really appreciate the support you have for me 😊 He’s a class act and puts up with my shenanigans! Thanks axapollo!Anytime froggy! I appreciate the review and the shenanigans 😅 Always packs your cards with care and they have always come in perfect everything shows up as it should and hes a great guy to hang out with definitely recommend him 100%😊 Stream was fun, cards were packaged very well. Thank you, Paul! Really appreciate the review! Hope to see you hop on my streams next time 😊 axapollo is amazing very fun guy to hang out with on stream and treats your orders with the utmost care everything came in very fast and in perfect condition will always be buying from him in futureThank you, Catnip! Really appreciate you hanging out in the stream! You guys really make it fun and enjoyable for me. ☺️ axapollo handled everything with care as always! all my cards were protected and you can really tell how much effort he puts into packaging everything so it arrives safely. thanks again! Fast arrival time, well packaging and chill guy 🍀 Axapollo is such a wonderful streamer and seller!! I got all my items safely, and the packaging was definitely super secure! Axapollo also gave me some freebies which included a $20 card which I really appreciated. He’s such an amazing guy, he also gives out good deals, and is guaranteed to treat your cards with the care that they need!! Amazing seller and I would definitely buy from him again!Thanks for that review Blubbysaur! Really appreciate it! Amazing! Came exactly how it showed on stream. The protection with the cards in mail was amazing aswell! Great purchase! Highly recommend Pollo❤️Thank you Logan! Hope you enjoyed all your cards and I'm glad to have added to your PC ☺️ Packaged well and shipped quickly, no complaints. Thanks again man!Really appreciate it! Thanks again Angeni! Arrived very well packaged and with some extra goodies. No complaints, great guy and great stuff!Thank you angenilov for those kind words! Really appreciate it!