Reviews (3)I appreciate you adding a gift in with my package. Order came quickly. Thank u for fantastic 5 star review ! Really appreciate ur support and hope u enjoy ur item
We are new in whatnot . Still training in the future we promise be better It's missing pieces? 2 of the landing gear are missing, also 2 of the propeller protection pieces were missing. Lots of complaints about the app not working properly and I also have found that to be true. I have less expensive drones that have more capability than this one that says MARP $299. Hahaha 🤷Thank u for ur feedback. I’m sorry ur purchase didn’t meet ur expectations. As u know I’m just a seller man the package was sealed from company
When it’s sealed we don’t know what inside .
I promise u when u order again I well make u happy and make things right for u