Reviews (15,754)Dummy deal for sure, love the sneaks and went straight on the toe 🔥 Great prices and he always takes care of me, I hop on every stream to see what kind of heat he has Multiple purchases from Figs and will keep coming back! My boy Figs always has the heat and shipped quick! Good deal shipped pretty quickly. shoes were in good condition. Just had a smoke smell :/ Great baby shoe. Went straight to my son’s toes. Clean pair of what the 4s Thanks for the deal figs Awesome baby shoe for the my twins These shoes were damn near Ds. Thanks for the steal figs Awesome baby shoes for twins My man FEEEEGS is the shit. Every streamer should take notes. By far the best on the app. Fire 🔥 as always, best Seller on WN!! tysm..Fast shipping. I appreciate it The one pair was in really rough shape he did say it wasn’t perfect but it was in really poor shape Thanks figs so crazy I bought the shoes on a Friday and they was here Monday morning super fast shipping bro thanks for everything you do in the sneaker community 💯🫡🫡🔥🔥