Reviews (69)Ty for all that you do I appreciate it Three beautiful scents! Picked up three luxury scents , two new in box, one out of box and all in perfect condition. Seller described the items well and gave me a great deal. Professional and fast shipping. TY ! I love my Burberry awesome price awesome seller Great deal. Product delivered quickly and was as described. Great seller Very caring and pleasant seller, packaging and shipping was superb Authentic fragrance and was well packed. Thank you Got my package safe and in good shape 👌🏼 thanks again I was purchasing the perfume as a gift. The seller still sent the box that was all bent up. Crazy work! I never received my package. ive reached out to the post office and whatnot they both telling me to reach to the seller and the seller telling me there's nothing she can help me with. I literally just got rob out of $100. this is not fair at all. Thought it would come with a box. Did say it was without box. But still smells great and was packaged with care. Didn't realize the item was used/damaged. You need to show close up pictures of the items Banger thank you hope to get back before it’s all gone
Thank you! All my stuff smells so nice. Hoping you didn’t sell everything to that person, lol. Ty for the great deals I will be back a++++++ Such a great color and the style i am trying to find for my son . Thanks great timing, looks perfect LOVEEE HER!!!! 1000% authentic and amazing prices! And she is the SWEETEST person on this app!!! So thankful I found her! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽‼️‼️‼️💟💟💟⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️awhhh thank you so muchhhh ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I got a vanilla air freshener. Thank you for the giveaway. 10/10 recommend!! 100% authentic! So glad I found her & you will be to!! ❤️🔥💯
You better run & don’t walk! TIFF is amazing and so happy I can call her friend! 💖🔥🙏🏽aww thank you so much for the kind review !! i appreciate your support sm !! 💖🫶🏼🫶🏼