Reviews (51)The package came in with a cute packaging, but the new castle was too small, and the nautica button up is good, overall the shes a great seller, kept me entertained.Hi! The new castle jersey was a 2xl as advertised. You can def resell it if needed bc the two pieces were soooo cheap ‼️🥳 Great show with awesome prices and inventory don’t hesitate to buy Great customer service and good deals 🙏🏽 Everything as described. Fast shipping
Good seller with some great items, thank you again! Prob the BEST purchase on whatnot so far. Don’t sleep on the merch people Neat pick up! Awesome vibes in the stream. Super entertaining show and great prices!! All the shirts are great and I got them at a great price. Very excited! Love these tops! I love the crew necks, and had a wonderful time in the live! They legit saved my dog from a fiery hurricane amidst an earthquake, I could only repay them by purchasing some clothes.
It’s the least that I can do, I’ll make it up to them by buying more in the future.
Thank you Before I purchased I was choosing whether or not I should go seek therapy, but after I spent some money with the homie bpotts9, I knew that shopping was my therapy.
Will be back for another session of therapy soon. Thanks! Gave me some really cool shit for very low prices. Also great taste in music, I really appreciate the pick ups! I’ll be back in the next live!