Reviews (91)always super fast shipping Love the cards thanks for the Electro Lights card , fast shipping ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 4 teams and get base We don’t put the cards in the packs blame Topps I have no control over what comes out sounds like you should stay away from breaks Thank you for the giveaway fair prices and fast shipping highly recommend this seller thanks so much for the card so excited Thanks so much! I absolutely love the cards everything arrived exactly as described and in great condition. Packaging was secure and shipping was fast, which I really appreciated. The seller was friendly, professional, and clearly cares about their customers. Overall, this was a smooth and easy transaction from start to finish. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Great experience all around. Will return for more in the future. Bought into a break got chargers and Bucs, hit 5 cards one was a class icon which wasn’t shipped nor was the rookies I won, the 2 cards sent not sleeved and bent. Buyers beware. Great cards fast delivery. Recommended great seller,great deal!! shipped well and fast Great communication and great seller!!! Fast and secure delivery! Great deals fast and perfect shipping Very fast shipment from a great seller. Thank you.