Reviews (8)Smashing products the fragrances are lush definitely buying again and highly recommended Amazing products and lovely host Thank you so much hope you enjoy them Thank you for my parcel. Beautifully packed and arrived really fast. Thank you I hope you enjoy them So happy with all of my purchases. All of the scents smell amazing! Deffo a lot better than I expected, deffo will be bulk buying some more. The package came nearly wrapped and a lovely handwritten note. Sellers go above and beyond for customers, being friendly and polite. Thank you so much. Would 100% recommend! 🥰I am happy that you like it smells amazing and arrived really quickly 👍😊 Lovely products, arrived beautifully packaged and extremely quickly! Definitely alot of care gone into each package, highly recommend! 😊 brilliant smells really nice used a wax melt so far and the room spray smells so nice and the little handwritten card was lovely nice personal touch thanks again il be back when I run out definitely recommend Thank you really appreciate it☺️☺️