Reviews (1,418)Wonderful per usual! Thank you so much! Exactly what I wanted and special gift for first timer buyer. arrived in a timely manner, the bag was actually a little bigger than I expected, great condition and Becca so sweetly wrote a thank you for my first purchase and threw in a pair of earrings! Both items as described and quickly delivered. will buy from again Absolutely loved my purchases! 🥰 I grabbed two Kate Spade purses and a Furla Metropolis, and they were all such great finds! The seller was super nice, helpful, and made the whole experience great. I’m so happy with my bags and would definitely buy from this seller again! 👜💕 great raid earings. thx kathy Items as described, good pricing, packaged well, fast shipping. Love the hang tag. In great condition. Fast shipping.
Absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Amazing items!!! Seller has quality pieces and a cool show to hangout in. Thank you for the Karl givvy!!! Wow just wow!!! OMG...I am extremely happy with my purchase from this seller. B has awesome deals and excellent products This beautiful seller is top notch!!! She is extremely honest and really cares about her customers. Shop with confidence in B203 shows 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Fast shipping and came exactly as decribed. This cute little hangtag is now a necklace! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 “junk” bag charms! Becca is the 💣 for great deals! So happy I could join in on your bday celebration!! Love the bags I purchased!! Tysm! Love my stemless wine glass!! 😍. Thank you for everything!! 💫💛🫶 B is so awesome to watch! Check her out ladies! Fire deals! Your definite go to for some tags and charms! 🔥 Absolutely top-tier seller! Great energy, awesome items, fast shipping, and everything was packed perfectly. One of those sellers that makes Whatnot fun to shop on. Definitely coming back for more! 💯🙌 Everything was perfect! Thank you for the Halloween pen you sent as a gift, I love it. 🩵🦋 Ty for my givey! Beautiful bag scarf! They r perfect thank u so much 😊