Reviews (770)Loved 🥰 everything as always Thank you so much. Love the items. Perfect, thank you so much!
Fast shipping and great packaging. Fire items 🔥🔥 Loved all of my items. Quick delivery. Thank you! Love everything. You find the coolest pieces! Packaged very well and shipped quickly. Thanks for the extra goodies too!! I love Bab! She’s fun to hang out with and has beautiful jewelry and is an excellent seller all around! ⭐️❤️⭐️❤️ Great prices, great quality, quick shipping. Wow 🤩 love my beautiful vintage brooches, you’re the best!! Tysm Thank you for the giveaway and including the butterfly! I love the is sellers shows! Babs is always so kind, efficient and the selection she has is unmatched from most other sellers on this app!! Her prices are sooo good too! I’m always happy with my goodies and will be back weekly! 😆 Loved my purchases. Great items Beautiful pieces, fast shipment well packed. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the givvy the pendant I love it😍 I finally had a chance to open my package and I was so happy! Everything is gorgeous! Thanks so much! I’ll be back for more 🫶 Earrings just as described. Shipped and package well. Bsbs order was SPOT ON!! If you aren't ordering from her, you are missing out!!Great packaging, Fast shipping, You NEED her show!! I am quite happy to see and touch these settings. I am frankly surprised they are heavy and very pretty! TYSM!🤗