Reviews (63)Incredible seller! Super fast shipping, packaged with great care, and items were spot on. Highly recommend! Amazing packaging! Thank you for the gifts! Appreciate you 🫶🏼 Great shop, fast shipping! Thank you! Perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! Love my new Hirono and the extra goodie. Thank you so much. Super fast shipping and all was good Thank you it’s a gift for a family member so can’t open it . But I’m sure it’s fabulous thank you so much ❤️ and super quick on arrival Very friendly, super fast shipping, and item is authentic! So happy with my purchase 😊 Thank you!! Amazing packaging and love everything!! Thank you so much! Fast delivery. Haven’t opened the blind box yet, but I’m sure it’s perfect! Package arrived on time, in great condition
fast shipping. thank you. Great communication and the packing was superb!! Super fast shipping. I’ve been wanting the Coke Happy Factor for a while. Thank you!! Fast shipping! Packaged really well!! Authentic items! Thank you for the great deals! :) Thank you so much I got it and it so cute thanks again Very happy with my labubu queen!!! Got here earlier than expected!!! So happy to have Balance! Box, card, figurine, bag were all included even though it was an open box purchase. Figurine is is good condition! Authentic and so cute! Prompt delivery!