Reviews (89)Everything was excellent. I have bought from this seller before and will definitely continue to. Thank you very much! Everything was exactly as described. I have bought from babybatvintage before and definitely will again. Thank you! Great seller and very crafty pieces!
Will shop again
Amazing! Package arrived in a timely manner and nicely packed. These were amazing jewelry pieces at great prices. Thanks, Kenna! Everything arrived exactly as expected. Kenna is so nice and I’ll definitely buy from her again. Thank you! beautiful handmade tops and sweetest seller one of the best packages I've ever opened 🫶 Love everything!! 🖤🦇 Thank you Kenna!!! so perfect Thank u so much angel !!!!!! babybat always has the best curated pieces 💗 Cutest items at a great price! Thanks babybat 💝 Great items! Friendly seller! Thank you!! amazing order as always 🥰🥰🥰 perfectly curated I love everything!! Thank you so much!! I’ll definitely be back for more!! Love my new skirt!! Thank you☺️ I purchased two sequence scarves from this seller, and I was very pleased upon their arrival. The items were exactly as they were described in the show and there were no surprises. Thank you very much for a very smooth transaction. I will certainly shop with you again.🌹❤️ Amazing condition & pretty pieces !! Tysm 💗
Clothes smelled amazing !!!! 🤭 so so good I love her so much HOW DID I GET ALL THIS FOR 11$?! The loveliest pieces, everything fits perfectly. even the JEANS and we know what a nightmare jeans are to find!! thank you so much lovely 10/10 will shop again! OBSESSED omg in love in love in love