Reviews (177)Loveee everything ! So happy we found babybellascloset ! This makes me so happy! I’m so glad you love it and I’m glad you found me too 🩷🩷 many more goodies to come always! 🥰🥰 Love all my items from this seller! They are in excellent condition, always as described and super fast shipping! I’m so happy you love it all! You have great taste 🥰 Great seller super cute itemsI’m so glad you love it 🩷 thank you for the sweet review friend 🤍🤍🤍 Amazing seller and items! Highly recommend! 💕 Love everything, so happy to catch a show from you! Everything is always SO good, it’s hard to not swipe on it all 😆. You have great taste!Omg Rowie you’re the sweetest! Thank you for leaving me this kind review and you have great taste too 😉😉 Absolutely love EVERYTHING! ❤️I’m so glad you love it all !! That was a fun one to box up! Thank you for shopping with me 🩷 Great items, sweet seller, fast shipping. Little undisclosed spots on one item but overall good Everything is so cute! Great seller, highly recommend! 💕Keely!!! I’m so happy you came into my life lol thank you for your support and thank you for this lovely review - I’m so happy you love it all 🤍🤍🤍 Lovely items. Never disappointed either this seller. Lori! I love when you pop in thank you for being so kind and supportive 💚 I’m so happy you love it all! Fast shipping. Happy with my purchase. Yay! I’m so glad you love it!! 🩷 thank you for the sweet review Loved everything ! You have good taste 💚💚💚 thanks love! I’m so happy you love it all ⭐️ Thank you so much for everything! Can’t wait to shop with you again!Sara you’re amazing thank you this review ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything was beautiful thanks so muchThank you rowie 🥹 I’m so happy you love it all 🩷 Love it all! Great deals
Yay! I’m so happy you love it all!!! Thank you for the review ⭐️ Great finds & the sweetest seller. A few undisclosed spots would love more callouts but will definitely buy again!Thank you for the feedback, mama 🫶🫶 i love it. I’m so happy you love it all 💕💕 First time purchasing from this seller and I did some damage haha. Got about 22 pieces and all of them were exactly as described. Will be purchasing from again!Cheyenne ! You’re like my dream shopper lol I appreciate you shopping with me and leaving me this sweet review 🩷🩷🩷 I absolutely love everything as always!🩷Thank you beautiful mama! I appreciate you so much 🩷💜 Such cute items!! Thank you!
Jazz, you are such a sweetheart, thank you for this kind review!! I’m so happy whenever you pop into my shows 🤍💙 Perfect, as always! Thank you friend! Camille my angel, thank you !!! Thank you! That sweater was so cute, I’m so glad you enjoy it! Thank you for the review 🩷⭐️ So stinkin cute, thank you so much!!!😊 They really were so stinkin cute !! Thank you for the wonderful review 🤍🤍 Thank you!Shannon, I’m so happy you love it all! Thank you for the kind review ⭐️