Reviews (246)Thank you so much for the givvy! Loved it!! I bid on the things, thinking I was bidding for all 3
Not realizing I was only getting 1 item
So unfortunately I paid $13 for something that was a lot cheaper purchased in the store love the snoopy joggers. Great packaging and fast shipping. thank you Love our bamboo set & the seller is so sweet 🖤 I’ll be back for sure! My planner is now 90% stickers and 10% actual planning! 😆 I won a giveaway and got a magnetic bookmark and I’m so in love I just started school again and it will be perfect!!! I love these book marks! Thank you so much Love the adult stickers and magnetic bookmarks! I’ll have to check out another show when you’re not rushed on a raid train to see what else you have. I saw some super cute little one shop sets I’m interested in 😊 ty Cute givvy and stickers! Thank you! Fast shipping! I love my bamboo joggers!
Fast shipping and items are perfect, thank you! My son loves his pizza pj’s! Thanks so much! ❤️ My bank account is crying but my kids wardrobes are THRIVING 😂❤️🫶 If you’re shopping for kids… don’t sleep on this seller! 🔥🥰❤️ love our bamboo pajamas! colors are so cute The CUTEST Mama and Mini graphic tees! I’ve never seen a mom and son set like this. Love it so much!