Reviews (393)Thanks so much for the new cute lion! Enjoyed the show.Ah, thank you! That lion was definitely a favorite, and I'm so happy it went to you. Thanks for bringing the best energy to the show! 🦁🎉 blanket is so soft. Thank you Yay! I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for being such a wonderful repeat buyer and a great part of the community. Enjoy the cozy blanket! 🛋️❤️ very very beautiful items, thank you It makes me so happy to hear you loved your beautiful items! 💕 Seeing you come back and continue to shop with us truly means the world. Thank you for your continued support and for being part of our BabyBooFinds family! ✨🛍️💖 Lovely seller and super fast shipping!Thank you so much! 💕 It was truly a pleasure having you shop with us! I’m so happy your order arrived quickly and that you had such a great experience. We appreciate your support more than you know! ✨📦💖 items is very nice It’s always extra special to see you back! 💕 Thank you for continuing to shop with us and for taking the time to leave another review. We’re so happy you’re enjoying your items, and we truly appreciate your continued support! 🥰📦✨ love everything my first great granddaughter is going to have some great things. Thank you 💘 This makes my heart smile! 💕🥰 Congratulations on your first great-granddaughter! Knowing she’ll be enjoying some of your special finds makes this review extra sweet. Thank you for continuing to shop with us and letting us be a little part of such a precious new chapter! 💘👶✨ I love my items (the blankets and the elephant) they r soon cute and soft and cuddly. Awww, this makes me smile! 🥰💕 I’m so glad you’re loving the blankets and that sweet little elephant! Soft, cuddly, and cute is exactly what we want you to find. Thank you for continuing to shop with us—we appreciate you more than you know! 🐘🧸✨ love your shows. everything is what I expected Thank you so much for coming back and shopping with us! 🥰💕 It means the world to know you’re loving the shows and that everything continues to meet your expectations. We truly appreciate your continued support and can’t wait to see you again! 🛍️✨ Cute items and fast shipping. Thank you!Thank you so much! 🥰 I’m so happy you loved your cute finds! 💕 I truly appreciate your support, and I’m thrilled your order arrived quickly. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon! 🛍️✨ Items arrived quickly and were in great condition! Thank you ☺️Thank you so much for your kind review! 😊 I'm so happy to hear your items arrived quickly and in great condition. I work hard to make sure every order is packed with care and shipped as fast as possible, so your feedback truly means a lot. Thank you for supporting my small business—I can't wait to have you back for more great finds! 💕 Really happy with all my items! My babygirl is loving her new toys. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💕 It makes me so happy to hear that you loved everything and that your baby girl is already enjoying her new toys. Moments like that are the best! Thank you for trusting me with your purchase and for supporting my small business. I truly appreciate you, and I can't wait to help you find more special goodies for your little one! 🧸 very very beautiful, thank you Thank you so much! Your sweet review truly made my day. 🤩I'm so happy you loved your purchase and found it just as beautiful as I hoped you would. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for supporting my small business. I can't wait to have you shop with me again! ✨ Yessssss I love my baby girl items will be shopping again especially for blankets and stuff right before I go into labor🥰blanket is soft and great material🤍and shipping was fastttAww, thank you so much! 🥹🤍 Your sweet review absolutely made my day! I'm so happy you love your baby girl's goodies, especially the blankets. Wishing you all the best as you get ready to meet your little one! 💕 I'll be here whenever you're ready for more blankets and baby essentials. Thank you for shopping with me, and I can't wait to see you again. Fast shipping and quality products are always my goal!🤗 As seen, good quality. Ty!Thank you so much for your continued support! 💕 It truly means a lot to have you back. I'm so happy everything arrived just as expected and that you're pleased with the quality. I appreciate you taking the time to leave another review, and I can't wait to help you find more great treasures soon! 😊 The order came very fast. Loving everything I received. Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 💕 We're so happy your order arrived quickly and that you're loving everything you received. We truly appreciate your support and can't wait to help you find more amazing baby essentials at great prices. See you again soon! 🍼✨ Excellent, thank you!!!Short, sweet, and made our day! Knowing you had an excellent experience is exactly why we do what we do. Can't wait to welcome you back next time!🤩 Love risitos de oros product So glad you love the Ricitos de Oro product line! Thanks for shopping with us on Whatnot! See you again soon for more great finds!🤗 Amazing seller! Super kind, responsive, and a pleasure to buy from. Great communication, fast shipping, and overall a wonderful experience. Thank you so much! Highly recommend! 🤍Aww, thank you so much! 🤍 Your kind words truly made our day. We're so happy you had a great experience, and we really appreciate your recommendation. Can't wait to have you back for more baby finds soon! 🩷🤗 super fast shipping!Thank you for your 5-star review! ⭐ Fast shipping is just one of the ways we're committed to delivering a top-tier shopping experience. We truly appreciate your support and look forward to bringing you more quality finds, exceptional service, and quick delivery on your next order! 💛 Fast shipping Thank you so much! 💕 We're thrilled your order arrived quickly. Thanks for shopping with us—we can't wait to help you discover more amazing finds at our next live show Great quality blankets I loved them all Thank you! 🧸 We're delighted the blankets were a hit. We look forward to helping you discover more adorable baby finds! So many nice items and fast shipping too. Thank you!Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰 We're so happy you loved your items! We work hard to bring quality finds, ship quickly, and make every order a great experience. We can't wait to see you back in our next show for even more amazing deals! 💕 Super cute baby towelsThank you so much! 💕 We're so happy you loved the baby towels! We truly appreciate your support and can't wait to help you find more adorable baby essentials in our future shows. See you again soon! 🍼✨ Items arrived in great condition. Thanks! 🤩Thank you so much! 🥰 We're so happy everything arrived in great condition. We truly appreciate your support and can't wait to have you back for more amazing finds! 💕