Reviews (127)Something something, friendly streamer, something something, accurate breaks, and Elite packaging! Cards came quick and secured, would buy from again!! 😬 pho that I order was the best pho I had in years. taste just like it came from Vietnam. highly recommend recommend streamer to buy your boba Fast ship and as described. Arrived safely. Thanks! Emma is legit the best. My spot didn’t hit on a break because of a certain person (coppaz cough) and Emma was gracious enough to give me a thousand tailed watcher from her collection. Such a kind and generous streamer, I will be in her breaks in the future for sure :) I have to complain. I ordered a 3x3 protein style from the stream.. but i got a double double with pickles?? I hate pickles!! i asked foer refund and she looked clueless..how can you mess my order up.. oh wait. I realized wrong stream. I give this streamer 5 stars I guess. she kinda friendly I guess.. but i guess ill come back Total waste of money tried to give me free stuff but no where near in value of even the packs and even showed stuff on stream they said they throw in but was not in the package… never buying from again..is what I would say if I was a moronic room temp iq baboon. Best person on the site who likes throwing stuff in when you miss. My favorite streamer on the app! Cute cats, cute streamer, cute cards. The cutest pink packaging. Wholesome as can be. Great prices, great cards One of the most wholesome streamers on the app. Hates to see people not hit, and is constantly giving away stuff to make up for their bad runs!! Everything shipped great no complaints pure pleasure to purchase from Total waste of money tried to give me free stuff but no where near in value of even packs and even showed stuff on stream they said they throw in but was not in package… never buying from again.Hello, I’m sorry that you didn’t hit well. you bought into an alt art or better rip til you hit run and didn’t hit what you paid for. That happens sometimes. I and other viewers gave you around $40 of free cards as well to help offset your losses out of our own generosity. We didn’t have to do that but we did. Please understand what you are buying and ask questions if you are ever curious whether than be in my stream or someone else’s. Fun time! Cards came in great condition, appreciate it!. All cards made it but the packaging was broken but looks like it was due to the shipper Emmmmachuuu with the amazing delivery service ! Very reliable shipper, go emmmachuuu!! Thank you for the bulk Emmmmmachuuuu!