Reviews (36)Very Fast in the mail. The Cards were in great shape and just what I ordered. Thank you. Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Paid nearly $15 for shipping on 4 cards. Took 2 weeks to get to me, had to then pay $7 for extra postage to even get the cards that aren’t even worth $20 themselves. USPS says it’s cause the weight put on the shipping was not the weight of the actual package. Not a good experience. I don’t know how this could’ve happened next time hmu in DMs I’ll make it right sorry this was the outcome tho truly apologize Awesome deals! Shipping was fast and cards were secured. Will definitely buy from again! Item came as described. Great packaging. Fast shipping. Great seller! Thank you! A+ Amazing value and great streamer! Really fast shipping and the cards came perfectly ! Great Seller! Cards well packaged! Many thanks 🙏 Cards delivered in great condition. Great seller great deals!!! THE BEST 10/10 Good Deals, Good Show, Good People. 5 Stars