Reviews (280)Love your show! Also, a fan that you are from Michigan as well!! perfectly packaged and beautiful in person Love every items so much. Arrived fast and perfect. Thank you!! Beautifully packaged- love everything! great seller, love all my things. Thank you! Fast shipping with great packaging and items are as described! One of my favorite sellers! Came in perfect condition! amazing 👏 what a beautiful thank you gift. best ive ever gotten It all came intact and I love all of my pieces! Thank you so much! 💖 Great deal, well packaged This tabletop frame is one of my favorite vintage pieces to date! I love it so much! This seller has amazing pieces and packages so well! Thank you! All items are very nice and just as described. Thank you Beautiful things and my favorite seller!!! I can’t believe I got these new old stock! Excited to use them! Absolutely stunning, even more beautiful in person!! Stellar seller!! Thank you so much!!! Always an amazing show with the best items 🥰🤍 LOVED everything (including the little tea set)! Thank you so much! Crazy fast shipping, and everything was packaged with extreme care. So happy! 😀