Reviews (80)they came very well packed . i am very pleased with my apple canasters great condition Packaged perfectly. Great seller. I love it. its cuuuuuuute im ready to make a cake or pie 🎂🥧Oh yum!! I’m glad you love it! Great seller!Thank you so much! I appreciate you coming back! Love love love my purchases. Will be back soon. Thank you!! I’m so glad you like it! Best funniest seller ever. Put on a great show. Easy to work with love my items. This bowl is beautiful in person. Thank you. It was packaged extremely well and shipping was fast. Wonderful seller. Beautiful pieces that arrived quickly and safely Love my goodies! Thank you for the givvy. It is beautiful! ♥️♥️♥️Thank you!! I’m glad you liked it! Beautiful tea towel and napkin. Fair price and timely shipping. Thank you. Beautiful! My sister will love them! Thanks! I hope she loved them! Great pieces to share in my home!
Thanks for taking such care in packing for shippingThank YOU for purchasing and hanging out with me! 💚 Framed boy & girl art pieces are going to my nephew & niece for their nursery! TY! Arrived in great shape Awe I sure hope they love it! Such sweet pictures! Thank you! umm, excuse me ma'am! 😍 😍 the fiesta ware sugar and creamer is to die for! I purchased for my mom so was really anxious it would arrived safely! Superior packing care was taken by this seller! I would buy again and recommend! Great prices and beautiful items!Thank you so much!! I hope your mom loves the fiesta!! I love my beautiful owl, salt, and peppers! Wonderful seller and quick shipping! My package of glass ornaments arrived safe and sound. I love the seller and will be back for more goodies! The box arrived in pristine condition, wrapped so securely that it took me three knives, a pair of garden shears, and a brief crisis of faith to open it. If this company ever decides to manufacture military bunkers, I am buying stock immediately. 10/10, completely theft-proof, bulletproof, and likely apocalypse-proof. Awesome seller love following her great product great personalityThank you so much! Love to see you!! beautiful items, packaged with great care. very happy 😊 Yay! Glad you liked your beauties!! Thank you so much!! This packaging was so secure I almost needed a chainsaw, an exorcist, and a written permit from the governor just to get inside. My item could have survived a nuclear blast, a drop from orbit, and the wrath of an angry toddler. 10/10—my therapist says I’m finally learning patience.Bahahahaahaha!!! Thanks so much!! This is hilarious!! I’m glad I was able to test your patience and also help bring forth your humor! lol love it!!! Thanks!!